The WTM-1100 is a compact and easy-to-carry device designed to measure the light transmission of a car glass after being treated with window film. The device is designed to measure the level of Visual Light Transmission (VLT), and besides automobile glasses, it can also measure the light transmittance of other transparent materials - plastic, Plexiglas, etc.
With the compact device, the clarity of the liquid samples can also be measured in order to check the degree of turbidity. Thanks to the continuous measurement mode and the presence of its own light source, the device can be used anytime of the day and under all conditions.
- Accurate and reliable measurement
- 10 mm high resolution LCD display, covering a wide measuring range
- Easy-to-use calibration button
- Durable but compact, light weight, convenient to carry
- Continuous measuring mode
- Option to connect to a computer or notebook via an optional cable and RS232C interface software - not included in the set.
- Designed to measure light transmission or haze of all transparent or translucent surfaces with parallel plane - mainly on automobile glasses after applying any coating on that glass
- Can also be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid samples - water, drinks, etc.
- Manufactured in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other valid standards
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ≤ 2%
- Wavelength: 550 nanometers
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 100% light transmission
- Thickness of the sample: less than 18 mm / 0.71 inch
- Operating conditions: 0 ~ 50 ° C, <90% relative humidity
- Test time: Maximum 4 seconds
- Stray light effects: Not effected by Stray light
- Light source: LED allowing 24/7 operation
- Measuring mode: Continuous
- Lamp lifetime: 10 years
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- Weight: 100g (without batteries)
The set includes:
- 1 digital Tint Meter with Sensor
- English User Manual
- Carrying case